Managing with conviction.
Working at Wilmer Gibson
Under the brand name of Wilmer Gibson, we are one of the most respected independent investment management organizations.
Our investment team has evolved to include some of the industry's leading players. Key elements of our success include managing with conviction, maintaining focus on the long term, challenging convention rather than following it and our belief in truly active fund management.
We like to think our employees are best in class and we focus on rewarding employees on merit. The expectations are high but in return we put a great deal of effort into creating a first-class working environment. We consider that by working together we can achieve more. We treat one another with respect and value a collaborative environment. We welcome the different ideas, perspectives and expertise our employees bring to the company. Aside from investment management there are career opportunities across the full range of business functions.
The success of our business depends on the caliber of people we employ.
We strive to create an environment where everyone can use their initiative to contribute to the business and enjoy rewarding and satisfying careers in a dynamic, fast moving and responsive environment.
But, being at Wilmer Gibson is not just about working in the office - we are very much part of the local community and actively support all employees who give their time to all our external activities.
We also take looking after our environment seriously and are proud of the many environmentally friendly initiatives we have in place.
At Wilmer Gibson we are very proud of our environmental practices.
To implement the Wilmer Gibson environmental management system in full, our aim is to offset carbon emissions from air travel by installing renewable energy resources like solar and participating in reforestation schemes.
Since their opening, our offices have maintained and continually improved upon the Wilmer Gibson environmental management system.
- We follow government-recommended energy policies and strive for certification with relevant bodies.
- We achieved a 6% carbon emissions reduction since the employment of our environmental management system.
- In order to reduce our total carbon dioxide emissions, our offices are now supplied by hydropower, resulting in zero carbon emissions.
- Air travel is an inevitable by-product of being a global organization; however, we always aim to minimize this by promoting teleconferencing where possible.
- We are proud of our excellent recycling facilities within our sites and we are successfully reducing the amount of waste that we send to landfill.
Available across all Wilmer Gibson offices:
- Excellent shower facilities for those employees who cycle (or run) to work
- Interest-free loans for public transport season tickets
- A regular free coach service from selected pickup points to our site
- Company bicycles available for free hire
- A car sharing scheme which rewards you with a small prize for every day you car share
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and highly competitive remuneration and benefits package.
The financial benefits of working at Wilmer Gibson include:
- Salary & bonuses
- Pension scheme
- Interest free loans
- Life assurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Discretionary Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Finders' fee
The program offers our employees a range of valuable benefits, aimed at enhancing their sense of 'wellbeing', and includes:
- Private medical insurance
- Access to private GP services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career support helpline
- Income Protection Plan
- On-site gym and beauty therapist